The only way to fully clear your buying history is to delete your Amazon account. If you want your account to be deleted for good, here’s how to get yourself a clean slate.
Why delete Amazon?
You will no longer wish to help the marketing strategies of Amazon or its divisive HR policies.
But be warned-first you will have to be patient!
How to delete an Amazon account
Amazon is sadly not offering you a clear way to uninstall your account on their website. You would need to call their customer support instead and ask them to do something for you. Here’s how to delete your password from Amazon:
- Go to Amazon.com, then go down the page to the Help section.
- Scroll down to Themes Search Support and press Need Further Support? Tap Help Us instead.
- Select the Prime tab, or else.
- Scroll down to Tell us all, pick Login and Security and Close my account.
- And you’d have the opportunity to contact the Amazon team via e-mail, phone, or talk. How to exit your account by e-mail.
How to close your account via e-mail
When you choose the alternative e-mail you must open a new tab. Type the reason you want to close your account and send the post. An employee will get back to you in 12 hours.
How to close your account by phone
When you choose alternative Mobile, a new tab will appear. Type your mobile number and wait. If you are called by the customer representative just follow their directions.
How we close our account by chatting online?
When the alternative Chat is selected a new window opens. Enter the reason you want to speak with a friend. The associate would then give you an e-mail explaining how to delete your account. Carefully read the e-mail, then press the e-mail button to validate the deletion.